Chinese Government Scholarship
for Distinguished Self-Supported International Students
Thanks to the support of Ministry and China Scholarship Council(CSC) our university is granted some number of scholarships for self-support students studying at the second year or above for bachelor, master or doctoral degree. The awardees to be paid living allowance of RMB 15.000 for bachelor per year,30.000 for master or doctoral student during the study from September 2016 to June 2017.
The details about how to apply are listed:
- Only available for self –support students at the second year or above for bachelor, master or doctoral degree.
- Excellent performance and pass in last annual review.
- Average scores over 80 of all courses in the past calendar year and without any failure in test.
Procedures and deadline for application
- Before May 5th log in at http://laihua.csc.edu.cn to submit correct application data.
- Before May 5th to download and complete the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Before May 10th to submit the hard copies of all documents to International Students Office
Documents to be submitted
- Completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship with your own signature.
- Transcript for your study at East China University of Political Science and Law by your school.
- Certificate of study issued by ISO to indicate your student status and performance
- Letter of Confirmation sign in person
Ms QIU at Room 211 21#Building Wan Hangdu.Road firstname.lastname@example.org
International Students Office
East China University of Political Science and Law